Support Policy

Hey! The Support forum is now shut down and not open for any more enquiries. In order to receive better support, please use: The New Support Portal

Posted in: General  

• Keymaster
    Icy Pixels
    October 2, 2013 at 8:45 pm #25

Hey, thanks for purchasing one of our premium files! We endeavor to answer all support queries within a timely fashion, however, before you get started there are a few things to remember.

Most importantly, please remember that theme support is not a requirement of Envato authors but is provided out of good will. Therefore, I reserve my right to answer support questions whenever time allow me. I will do my utmost to answer all questions as soon as humanly possible but please, be patient during the busy periods. I’m sorry to say that I do not provide support for modifications or third-party plugins. If you need customizations done to the theme, I highly recommend searching for a developer, or using our partners at Tweaky.

Before asking for support

Before asking questions within the support forums, please be sure that you have read the file documentation which came packaged with your download. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.

Scope of Support

We do not offer support for installation, customisation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any 3rd party plugins or rectification of issues occurring from using said 3rd party plugins.

Support deals with installation of the theme, issues arising from using any of the packaged theme features and of course bug fixes.

Please also note that we do not provide customisation services.

Support Schedule

I try my best to monitor the forums around the clock, however please be aware of the fact that I’m in GMT + 2 timezone when posting questions. The forums will be monitored Monday through Friday and questions will be answered in order received.

Also, I ask for patience, as I try to balance University life (lectures and laboratories) with the complementary free support I’m offering :)

Thanks again guys, hope you enjoy my products.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.